Passionate about young people and ensuring their voices are heard? Are you creative and driven?
Join an exciting, new, fast-paced and growing social enterprise as the Head of Unloc Student Forums. Our agile team, based at our central HQ within Portsmouth College, are passionate about young people and empowering them to make a difference in their communities. We pride ourselves on being innovative, embracing new technology and ensuring that we have young people at the heart of everything we do. Unloc Student Forums are programmes that bring together young people from every school council in a geographic area (such as Portsmouth and Gosport) to enable them to discuss and tackle key issues that are important to them, mostly related to their education. These forums should empower the representatives from each school to enact change and inspire others within their school councils to do the same. The Head of Unloc Student Forums will be responsible for organising and facilitating the forums as well as helping the team to develop this really exciting and inspiration youth-voice programme.
What we offer:
– A fun, driven and passionate team
– A fixed term post with the view to extending the contract
– Technology including a MacBook to make your working life easier
– Growth: we invest in individuals and are a hugely ambitious organisation
– A flexible approach to working life that often embraces working away from the office
START DATE: August 2016
SALARY: £19-22K dependent on experience
INTERVIEW DATES: 4th and 5th July